Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A FINAL THANKS!!-

It is no surprise to anyone what I am about to say, however it is very true now that I have finished the semester. I grew up in a windows world, but the past eight years I have been living in a MAC world. (Also known as a dream world) I wasn’t exposed to the window world as of late however this semester I was plopped here without me having a say. Needless to say, I wasn’t thrilled to be working on a windows machine while there are amazing apple machines upstairs that we could be working on. The semester went on just like life does and I grew fond of M.Word, M. PowerPoint and most of all M.Excel. The fact of the matter is that with a good instructor you can achieve even the hardest of things that you think you couldn’t. I have learned more about Microsoft Office this semester then I could ever remember. This would probably rate as one of the most informative and influential semesters I have taken at YU and I truly believe that this course has a big hand in my learning at this college.
With saying that, I would like to express my great thanks and gratitude for being that influential figure in my semester and in my college life.
Thanks-

1 comment:

Ceara Sulier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.