Thursday, September 11, 2008

Assignment #1

Hello my little bloggies,
My name is Alex W. Claster. I grew up in Kansas City and went to the local Jewish Community day school by the name of,  The Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy. Were i attended from kindergarden through high school graduation. After getting my diploma i fled to Israel for a year where i played basketball and tough english to the less fortunate in local towns. After my successful year in Israel i settled in New York City where i am currently enrolled at Yeshiva University.  Which brings me to why i am writing on this blog. I am now taking a Management Information Systems course and will be blogging right here for the full semester.
Stay tuned for more information about myself and this amazing course i will be taking... 

No comments: